Pre-Kindergarten Program Registration
- Screening for this program takes place in the spring for placement for the fall school year.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
- Students who turn 5 before March 1st, 2018 are eligible for Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year.
Registrations for Kindergarten and the Pre-Kindergarten Program are accepted beginning in March, for the upcoming school year.
Registration of all other students are welcome throughout the school year.
If your family is interested in being part of our school, please contact us or come in to speak with our office staff.
We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our school events.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools, please visit us at www.epsb.ca
Please note that Sifton School's designated Junior High School is John D. Bracco School. (See link at the left)
Supply Lists 2017